Olivia's Fashion Favorites

Friday, August 9, 2013
Hi everyone, Olivia here!  Today I bring you the latest products that I am obsessing over!  Check them out and tell me what you think or share your own in the comments!

How cute is this bag?  I love everything about it.  The mint green color, the studs, the chain and braided rope embellishment in the front.  I want!  



I love big and bold statement pieces like this one.  This would look so fabulous with a white t-shirt or a white button down blouse with it peeked out of the buttons.  Don't be afraid to use jewelry to add a pop of color!

It may be over 100 degrees in Arizona right now, but that doesn't keep me from coveting these open knit sweaters when I see them.  I love them.  They look so chic yet comfortable.  I will definitely have one of these in my wardrobe for fall and winter.


I LOVE animal print.  It looks fabulous in moderation.  THIS is how you wear it.  A pop of print on the neckline or cuffs like the blouse on the right.  Or a subtle print like the blouse on the left looks amazing.  This is one fall trend you should jump on.  You will see it all over the stores!  Just remember you don't want to actually look like a cheetah :) 

I love the floral trend that is all over the place right now too.  Again though, moderation is important.  A solid color top or bottom with a little floral mixed in is a great look.  Don't over-do it like the picture below.  You will look like a flower threw up on you.




Thanks everyone for visiting the blog!  I will be back soon!

To order a copy of Pretty Little Lies, click HERE
To follow Jennifer of Twitter, click HERE
Like Jennifer's author page on Facebook, HERE
Friend Jennifer on Facebook HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment