RELEASE DAY EXCITEMENT

Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Today is the official release day for my debut novel, Pretty Little Lies.   I can't even tell you how excited I am about this.  Publishing a novel is something I dreamed about, I still can't believe that I made it a reality.

I was surprised when my book released a couple days early, and because of this, some of you have already read it!  I'm getting GREAT feedback and now I need your help!  If you loved PLL, please consider leaving a review on Amazon and/or Barnes & Noble.  It doesn't have to be multiple paragraphs, just a few words about your overall thoughts regarding the book.  Please help me spread the word!

Stay tuned to this blog for all upcoming news!  Olivia will even pop in from time to time with a fashion post!

Tonight, I will be having a release day party on Facebook.  There will be several games and prizes!  I hope you can join me.  Here is the link to RSVP - https://www.facebook.com/events/561435653896136/

Order your copy now - Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Paperbacks will be available soon!

Thanks everyone for all your support!  I'm so excited to be on this journey with each and every one of you!  Thanks for giving Pretty Little Lies a chance.


Like my page on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Twitter HERE
Visit my website HERE
Check out my pins on Pinterest HERE
Add Pretty Little Lies to your Goodreads shelf HERE
Connect with me on LinkedIN HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment