Fashion Tips and Paperbacks

Thursday, June 20, 2013
Hi Everyone!  Olivia has stopped by the blog today to give all of us a wonderful fashion tip!  If you haven't read Pretty Little Lies yet, Olivia is the main character and she is a fashion journalist.  She started a fashion blog in college for a project and it quickly took off!  Watch for her to visit my blog occasionally with fun fashion advice!  Without further adieu I give you Olivia....

Hi all! I am super excited that the boss lady is going to let me post on here every once in a while with a fun fashion guest post!  She tells me that my fashion tips in Pretty Little Lies have been a big hit!  If there is something in particular you want to see or if you have a question, comment here and let me know!  I'm glad you like my tips, and I will try to keep them coming - so here is one for you today.

Fashion tip - It is okay to show your favorite sports team some love.  I mean, it's expected to wear your favorite Blackhawks or Bruins jerseys and t-shirts to the games, right?  However, there is such a thing as going overboard with the team lovin'.  Don't believe me?  I present to you... teams spirit on crack.    



Something like this - a  much better way to go!  



For more awesome fashion tips such as these, check out Pretty Little Lies, wherein each chapter begins with one of these little jewels!




Thank you Olivia for that very informative, yet fashionable post!  Hope you all are having a great week!  I sure am!  I got my awesome box of paperbacks in the mail!  Hooray!  If you ordered a signed copy from me or won a copy or some sway, it will soon be on its way!


It isn't too late to order one.  They are $20 which includes shipping!  Email me at jennifermillerwrites@gmail.com or message me on Facebook for more information!


Order Pretty Little Lies via Amazon now by clicking HERE 
Order Pretty Little Lies via Barnes and Noble now by clicking HERE


Like my page on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Twitter HERE
Visit my website HERE
Check out my pins on Pinterest HERE
Add Pretty Little Lies to your Goodreads shelf HERE
Connect with me on LinkedIN HERE


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to know where you can buy that suit.. I plan on intercepting all of their fabric deliveries and having a fire in my backyard.

Post a Comment