My New Obsession

Friday, March 21, 2014
Are you going to see Divergent tonight?  I was lucky enough to get to see a pre-screening on Wednesday and the movie is fantastic.  Here's the thing... I've never read the book *ducks for cover* That is the first time I've gone to see the movie before I've read the book, and I have to say, it made me want to read the books.  But I'm not going to (if you've read it and you want to know why I won't read them, message me and I'll spill, otherwise, I'm not telling.)

Anyway, another thing I felt walking away from the movie was a MAD MAD MAD LOVE for a Mr. Theo James.  Ladies.... you need to go see the movie just for him if you have no other reason to do so. I need to write a book with him in mind as my muse because MEOW MILLER LIKES!

Need more reason??



YOU'RE WELCOME!

So tell me, did you see the movie at midnight or are you going tonight?


To add my upcoming novel, Whispering Wishes to your to-be-read shelf on Goodreads, click HERE
To order a copy of Pretty Little Lies, click HERE
To order a copy of Pretty Little Dreams, click HERE
To follow me on Twitter, click HERE
Like my author page on Facebook, HERE
Friend me on Facebook HERE
Follow my Pinterest boards HERE  

To visit my website, click HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment