Have you read Whispering Wishes yet??

Thursday, June 19, 2014
Unless you are living under a rock, you probably noticed that Whispering Wishes is now available for purchase :)  I say that because I've of course been posting about it like crazy.  I have gotten behind with my blogging though, so I decided an AVAILABLE NOW post is long over due :)

If you have read Whispering Wishes, please consider leaving me a review on Amazon and/or Barnes & Noble.  A common misconception about reviews is that they have to be long and involved and very serious, but honestly that couldn't be further from the truth.  One to two sentences that wrap up your thoughts are just fine too!  Allow me to give you examples...

"Whispering Wishes was the funniest book I have ever read.  This is a must-read!"

"Have you met Wes yet?  What are you waiting for?  Holy swoon batman!"

"I laughed so hard I peed.  Seriously.  You have to read this."

Okay, so I know, I am biased but really... please leave me a quick review telling me your thoughts.  It doesn't take long and it helps me out so much!  When you're an Indie author for some reason, getting those reviews are tough!  Anyway, your support as always means so much to me!

Hope you all are well!  I'm getting ready to head to the beach next week.  I'm so excited!!!  I swear the ocean soothes my soul in a way nothing else can.  I can't wait to be reunited with the beach, it's been too long!

In case you need them, here is the link for purchasing WW!


Amazon - http://amzn.to/1m2lUP6
Barnes & Noble - http://bit.ly/1k2YM1S


0 comments:

Post a Comment